Established in 2013, GSH Projects was first founded to provide fit-out, refurbishment and maintenance services to the domestic and commercial sectors. It has since expanded to also include services in fire and security and heating and plumbing for clients such as: Munch und Munch, Unite Students, LiveWest and The Samaritans.
Here at GSH, we pride ourselves in our ability to undertake everything from commercial refurbishments to complete new store fit-outs. Our highly skilled and qualified team will manage all aspects of your project including:
· Cost Management-controlling and monitoring budgets ensuring you are kept up to date at every stage
· Design-working with architects and building regulations to design and ensure that all work complies leaving you safe in the knowledge that your project is legal and safe.
· Project Management-controlling all aspects of the project from start to finish enabling you to continue business as normal.
· Health and Safety-ensuring all sites are safe, managed correctly and risk assessed. Many refurbishments are in occupied spaces meaning works may need to be carried out in phases to minimise disruption.
· Disruption Management-ensuring work is carried out safely and efficiently whilst enabling you to keep your business active and workers working.
Our dedicated Project Managers work with our experienced teams of fitters and installers ensuring a smooth transition to deliver your project, on time and on budget. We work hard to develop a productive and close working relationship with our clients, aiming to provide objective advice, a flexible and creative solution and to exceed expectation.
We will manage your project from start to finish, from the initial consultation through to installation and aftercare. Rest assured that you are working with a team who are committed and passionate about your project.
Maintenance is an essential practise to ensure that buildings and other built assets operate at optimum efficiency and present a good aesthetic appearance. Apart from degradation and general wear and tear of the building itself, inadequate maintenance can reduce performance, affect health and threaten the safety of occupants and those in the vicinity.
Planned Preventive Maintenance is a scheduled maintenance service that can prevent damages from occurring, helping to avoid breakdowns and unnecessary down-time in your business. PPM is a more proactive approach to maintenance which helps prevent small issues from becoming larger issues at a later date. Not only does this reduce the knock-on negative impact on productivity it also helps distribute the costs more evenly. The pros-
· Ensures structural stability and safety
· Prevents unnecessary damage
· Optimises performance and improves appearance
· Determines the causes of defects and so helps prevent re-occurrence
· Ensures continued compliance with statutory regulations
· Cost effective
A suitable schedule of maintenance can be discussed and arranged with you, the client, after a full assessment of your needs. Depending on the nature of the building, usage and budget, we can together build a package bespoke to your company. In addition to these planned maintenance services, GSH Projects is also on hand to provide Reactive Maintenance when a problem has already occurred or for an existing fault nationwide.